In addition to your Maui Luau, what do you have planned for your upcoming trip? Beach time is definitely on your itinerary, as well as an exciting exploration of the entire island, and likely plenty of great meals at the fantastic restaurants that are found around the island. But as far as the fun things to do on Maui, you might need some help choosing the activities that are right for you. There is A LOT to do on the island, and with limited time on the island, you are going to need to narrow it down to just a handful that you can fit into your vacation, and leave time for the much needed R&R that has brought you out to the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
These fun things to do on Maui will take you all over the island and offer some amazing views of the beaches, offshore islands, and even the lush interior of the island.
- Take the most scenic drive on the island around the Road to Hana
- Rise early and head to the summit of Haleakala for the most amazing sunrise you will ever see….
- Or head up later in the day for a dramatic sunset that illuminates the sky and will take your breath away
- Trek through the wilderness on a high-flying zipline adventure
- Relax on the slopes of Haleakala at one of the many farms or enjoy wine tasting at the Maui Winery
- Head out on the open ocean for snorkeling at Molokini or a day on Lanai
- Hike through the rainforest on an adventure to a hidden waterfall
- Take to the sky on the ultimate sightseeing tour aboard a state of the art helicopter
- Marvel at the surfers at Jaws or watch the impressive windsurfers at Ho’okipa Beach
- Spend a day in Lahaina, strolling along Front Street, shopping, dining, and just enjoying the features of the town.
Any trip to Maui is a dream vacation and once you’ve spent some time here, you will probably never want to leave. Many visitors make annual trips to the island, and the more fun things that you do on Maui, the better your vacation will be.
Due to the high volume of visitors traveling to Hawaii year round, our Hawaii tours and activities sell out quickly. In many cases, tours sell out weeks or months in advance. To ensure your spots on tour, we recommend reserving your tours today. Call our office or book online to take advantage of our low price guarantee today.