There are so many different things to do on Maui. Anything you can imagine takes place on the island and if you are looking for a bit of fun and adventure, you are definitely heading to the right place. Maui is just a ton of fun and you can make an entire vacation out of exploring the island and seeing all of its amazing sites. There is a reason why Maui is considered one of the world’s top vacation destinations, and you will soon find out why.
- Go sightseeing around Maui’s famed Road to Hana
- See the slopes of Haleakala, whether for sunrise, at sunset, or for one of the many fun activities like zip line.
- Sample a variety of locally made wines with a stunning view at Maui Winery
- Really explore the island on a hike to the hidden sites on Maui
- Enjoy an evening outdoors at a Maui Luau at Ka’anapali Beach
- Lounge on the beach at one of Maui’s pristine beaches
- Stroll through Lahaina and spend the day shopping and dining
- Snorkel at one of the famous spots on Maui, including Molokini Crater and Turtle Town
- Cruise the seas and take in the memorable sunset on a Maui Dinner Cruise
- Dig your toes into the perfect sand during a day on the beach at one of the many incredible beaches on the island.
There is no doubt that you are going to have a great time during your visit to Maui. This island is incredible, and from the moment you arrive, you’re are going to be in awe of the spectacular beauty of the island. Make this vacation the best that it can be and see how many of the top 10 things to do on Maui you can cross off your list.
Due to the high volume of visitors traveling to Hawaii year round, our Hawaii tours and activities sell out quickly. In many cases, tours sell out weeks or months in advance. To ensure your spots on tour, we recommend reserving your tours today. Call our office or book online to take advantage of our low price guarantee today.